Re: planet

Hi everyone. I was taking a look at this and trying to migrate Fedora Planet to pluto and have some questions.

Some things in pluto are not done yet, for example getting the author is something marked as "to be done" in the documentation  https://feedreader.github.io/#planet-planet--pluto---template-cheatsheet-1 and even some pluto standard templates are still a WIP (https://github.com/orgs/planet-templates/repositories).
Even with those limitations, I searched if there was a way to get the same info we have using venus, but nothing seems to work.
Fedora Planet and its sub planets have their own distinct template, but not being able to "translate" every variable to pluto or changing to any standard pluto template, would make a lot of changes in the website.

The Neuro SIG used a standard pluto template called forty and did some customization. Should we do the same with Fedora Planet?
Could we keep Fedora Planet with venus for now and just work to put it in openshift?
Or should we follow any other path Kevin proposed?