ocp4 and ipv6

So, we are moving more and more things over to our ocp4 cluster
(which is great!). However, I noticed this weekend, it's going to mean
some of our applications that are reachable via ipv6 will no longer be.
;(

The ocp3 cluster is on our vpn and can be reached by all our proxy
network. Many of our proxies have ipv6 connectivity.

The ocp4 cluster is not on our vpn and can only be reached by the 2 iad2
proxies. iad2 has currently no ipv6 support.

I'm asking networking folks about ipv6 support in iad2, but last I heard
it was waiting for some hardware upgrades, so I don't know that we can
count on it anytime soon.

So, we can:

1. Just not care, and move everything to ocp4 and people will need to
use ipv4 to reach those services.

2. Try and get the ocp4 compute nodes on our vpn. I looked around and
could not find any handy openvpn reference for openshift4. I'm guessing
this needs a machine-config of some kind to establish the vpn and
possibly some kind of ingress policy to allow incoming connections
there.

3. Another layer of proxy. ie, proxies -> vpn -> secondproxyiniad2 ->
ocp4.

4. Some other clever plan?

IMHO, I'd like to do 2... but I have no idea if it's possible/easy.
Can some of you more savvy openshift folks weigh in? I think if we do 1
there will be complaints, 3 could get super complex fast and also is
going to be slow with another hop in the middle there. 4 might be good
if anyone can think of some plan I missed. ;)

Thoughts?

kevin