Re: ocp4 and ipv6

On 2022-06-06 19:45, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
2. Try and get the ocp4 compute nodes on our vpn. I looked around and
could not find any handy openvpn reference for openshift4. I'm guessing
this needs a machine-config of some kind to establish the vpn and
possibly some kind of ingress policy to allow incoming connections
there.

That can be done, but I'm not sure doing it with machine-config is the right way. Instead, I would run a deployment (or daemonset) on all workers that run a router pod, with at least hostnetwork capability (this part needs to be checked). This pod will run the openvpn process and since the openshift router listen on all interfaces by default, it should be available through the vpn automagically.

darknao