Upcoming Holidays and Fedora Infrastructure

Greetings everyone.

The holidays are coming up later this month and so I thought I would
remind folks about holiday handling in Fedora Infrastructure.

Red Hat has a shutdown period, this year between 2021-12-24 and
2022-01-03. All Red Hat employees (at least in the US) are supposed to
take this time to spend with friends and family and recharge for the
year ahead. So, this means there's not too many Red Hat employees around
then. Additionally, many folks take additional days off around that
time.

If you are making changes to Fedora Infrastructure during this time,
please be aware that alerts or problems might call in someone who is
spending time away, so be especially careful not to disrupt things,
cause alerts or outages.

If you are someone who does want to work on things, try and update
tickets or PR's or lists posts with your work instead of pinging people
or mailing them directly. This work can then be processed when everyone
is back.

Hope everyone has a lovely holidays...

kevin