User Documentation

Good Morning!

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on where we could place User
Documentation for websites and tools that fedora-infra owns.

During the development of Noggin / Fedora Accounts, we created user
documentation for Fedora Accounts, and sort of just threw it up on the
Fedora Docs site:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-accounts/

it is linked in the main docs structure in a weird way too: from the
main docs.fp.o index, click on engineering teams, then at the bottom
of that list on this page:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/engineering/ we have the Fedora
Accounts Docs.

I have been working on a few drafts and outlines of user-facing
documents, but just wondering if anyone has any ideas on where to
present them.

Was thinking having a sub-sub group on the new gitlab instance to
store the source, and possibling creating a new subsection on Fedora
Docs to link to the list of docs.

thoughts?

cheers,
ryanlerch