Re: Mote - Issue Review, Management and Code Of Conduct

Thanks from my end too, Pingou. Now I can delve deeper into contributing and not just stay at QA. :P

I am going to echo was Justin said - we are planning to onboard more folks who can help us with this and have planned on having biweekly chat on the issues and stuffs that need attention. The most recent merge (which added Python 3 compliance) is going to help us a long way too.

Regards,
Akashdeep Dhar
t0xic0der

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 9:00 PM Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 09, 2020 at 10:49:47AM -0400, Justin W. Flory (he/him) wrote:
> On 10/9/20 10:19 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> > Done on both :)
>
> Thanks Pingou! Could you also please bump my privileges from
> "Maintainer" to "Admin"? I need this to on-board other developers for
> sharing commit access once we build up some regular contributors. (Also
> to help find people to help with issue triage.)
>
> I do not plan to give away commit access willy-nilly, but it will help
> me scale my participation to bring on new faces and people. :)

Done, you know what they say: "with great power comes great responsibility", so
stay away from spiders ;-)

Pierre