Mote - Issue Review, Management and Code Of Conduct

Hi folks,

Mote (https://github.com/fedora-infra/mote/) was written in Flask so it can garner good advancements during the period of Hacktoberfest 2020 - should we have good issues and CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md and CONTRIBUTING.md which has gone through the attention of CPE. There are certain issues that I have made, which Justin has (thankfully) reviewed - we could use your help there.
1. Add CONTRIBUTING.md (https://github.com/fedora-infra/mote/issues/126)
2. Add CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md (https://github.com/fedora-infra/mote/issues/127)
3. Persist copyright footer information in mobile view (https://github.com/fedora-infra/mote/issues/128)
4. [Subjective] Redundant links on the top bar (https://github.com/fedora-infra/mote/issues/129)
5. [User experience] Underutilized top menu bar (https://github.com/fedora-infra/mote/issues/131)

I would be QAing the site and figuring out issues but an assistance to judge if at all the issue is worth solving would be appreciated. Also, if anyone has the admin rights on the repo and figures that the issue can be solved by person from outside the community - feel free to tag them with hacktoberfest label and set the topic of the repo as hacktoberfest.

Thanks and regards,
Akashdeep Dhar
t0xic0der