Re: Mote - Issue Review, Management and Code Of Conduct

Hi,

On 10/7/20 3:51 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> I do not think that anyone in the CPE team is up to date on the mote code,
> leading its development in anyway or very much interested in it and it is not in
> the list of application we maintain [1].
> I've recently given back commit access to cydrobolt who has been the main
> developer of the project. I am happy to give commit access to Justin or someone
> interested in maintaining mote in the long term.

I am happy to help with commit access to Møte, but I do not know how it
is currently deployed or managed in Fedora Infrastructure.

Are there any deployment docs or any notes anywhere about how Møte is
deployed? Is CPE required to deploy new versions?

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory (he/him)