Re: Hosting Options for QA Projects

On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 01:22:43PM +0200, Frantisek Zatloukal wrote:
>    On Sat, Aug 15, 2020 at 11:26 AM Pierre-Yves Chibon
>    <[1]pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>      Out of curiosity, do either of them store personal information?
>      I suspect not for the second (the dashboard) but I don't know for the
>      first one.
>
>    Testdays store just username afaik, I'll verify this (I am just 90% sure
>    right now).
>    Packager Dashboard/Oraculum stores username and a date of the last load of
>    that user page (which could be done by anybody cause we're not
>    authenticating users there).

What about email addresses? I figure they are needed for the bugzilla
integration, no?

(which raises a question: how do you handle the bugzilla email overrides we
currently have in place? ie: people who do not use the same email address in FAS
and in bugzilla, for example to be able to use their @fedoraproject.org alias in
bugzilla).

Pierre