Hosting Options for QA Projects

>From what I understand, communishift as it was originally planned is
not likely to be a thing going forward. We had been planning to use
communishift to host a number of QA projects and we're looking for new
options going forward. Those projects are:

Testdays [1] is an app that we use to help run test days. It used to
live on the old cloud and is currently hosted outside Fedora's infra on
a machine we have access to; the plan was to move it to communishift
once that was available.

The packager dashboard [2] was recently announced for testing on devel@.
It and its backend service, oraculum, live on the same external machine
as the testdays app.

We're also looking into a TCMS to replace our mediawiki-based setup -
this isn't an immediate need but our plan was to host test instances on
communishift for our evaluation.

Do folks here have suggestions on what we could do about hosting for
projects like these?

Thanks,

Tim

[1] https://testdays.fedorainfracloud.org/events