Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Jeffrey Serio

IRC: hyperreal
Keybase: https://keybase.io/hyperreal2
TZ/Country: US-Central/Chicago

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Illinois-Springfield (2018). I'm familiar with and have used Python, Golang, Bash, Java, Podman/Docker, Git, and the GNU userland utilities, but am by no means an expert in any of them. I love Fedora, so I want to give back to the project and gain experience in the open source ecosystem.

I'm particularly interested in system administration, DevOps, projects using Python and Golang, Ansible, automation, and containerized workflows. So I would like to work on tasks and issues related to those technologies. Issues #9236, #9231, #9164, #9161 on https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issues seem interesting.

As I'm currently unemployed, I have /at least/ 4 hours per week to contribute. I also think this would be good experience for my resume/portfolio.

Cheers :-)

Jeffrey Serio <hyperreal64@xxxxx>
GPG = BDB9 E728 4107 317D AE0D  A261 9129 BD07 C350 9CED