Re: Updating fedocal to work with Python 3

Goor Morning,

AFAIK fedocal is already ported[1] and deployed[2] with python 3 on our
instance

Regards,

[1]: https://pagure.io/fedocal/c/1f9d1bfd8cdad32758b01c30a8588585ef264a5a

[2]:
https://pagure.io/fedora-infra/ansible/blob/master/f/roles/openshift-apps/fedocal/templates/buildconfig.yml#_27

20/6/3 00:18(e)an, Adam Williamson igorleak idatzi zuen:

--
Julen Landa Alustiza <jlanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>