Re: some orphans we should take

Il 15/04/20 00:57, Kevin Fenzi ha scritto:

>> Now the only package that still needs to be fixed is reg.
> We may need the go sig help there... I tried, but it bundles so much
> stuff that it's hard to package. ;(
Thanks to Go sig [1] I've fixed reg build... for the moment. The version
packaged is outdated and reg probably needs to be completely repackaged
and renamed to follow current packaging guidelines.

However, I'm totally unfamiliar with Go stuff and I don't understand how
bundles work, so if no one with golang skills is willing to take care of
it, you should consider to switch services using it to some other more
easily maintainable alternative.

Mattia