Re: some orphans we should take

Il 13/04/20 01:06, Kevin Fenzi ha scritto:

>> About pam_url, the spec file points the sources to
>> https://fedorahosted.org/pam_url which doesn't exist anymore. I assume
>> we can use https://github.com/mricon/pam_url ? But there's no release
>> there and master branch has been recently updated (last release was
>> 0.3.3 seven years ago...). Should I package a git snapshot?
> Yeah, I suppose that would be best...
>
> we only will still need this until we move off fas2.
>
> kevin

I finally managed to have it fixed, I've rebuilt an updated pam_url
snapshot in Rawhide only, let me know if you need it in F32 also. I had
to enable _legacy_common_support because it seems it's incompatible with
GCC10, I've filed a bug upstream, but I think it will hardly be fixed
(upstream seems unmaintained).

Now the only package that still needs to be fixed is reg.

Mattia