Self introduction

Hi all,

my name's Mattia Verga (IRC: mattiaV // fas: mattia) and I work as a
field technician for an Italian telecommunication company. I've been a
Fedora user since the start and actually a packager of some astronomy
related and KDE packages.

I do not use any programming skills at work, but I've acquired some
knowledge in Python, also by contributing to Bodhi (it's a mutually
beneficial exchange, I try to help there and I acquire more Python
knowledge). I've also a little experience in html / JavaScript / SQL.

I'd like to help keeping Fedora running and to get a better knowledge of
what it keeps running (servers - services - etc.)... so I'd be happy to
continue contributing to Bodhi development and/or help maintaining the
networking infrastructure. Unfortunately, it's unlikely that I'll be
able to participate in IRC meetings, since I'm usually on duty shift at
that time.

Mattia