Re: [Freeze Break Request] Add zchunk support to updates and updates-testing repositories

On 3/30/19 9:50 PM, Peter Robinson wrote:
>> Great, thanks!  I'll be keeping an eye on the composes to see if there
>> are any issues.
>
> Wasn't this disabled in the main Fedora branched compose? If so why
> would we want to enable it only on updates?

There's no updates in f30 indeed, but updates-testing should be there
and available for testing. Nearer release we will enable updates and if
we didn't enable this for them now we might well not remember to do so,
so it seemed like a good idea to just do them both.

kevin