Re: External access to the AMQP broker

So, we talked about this today and came up with a tenative first plan:

* We are going to open 2 ports on our proxy01/10 (the ones in phx2).

* We are going to have haproxy forward in connections on those to the
rabbitmq cluster.

* One of them ( 5671 ) the normal rabbitmq port, will be used for
read-only access.

* The other will be used for applications that need to send messages as
well as receive them.

* We will configure rabbimq to use a different vhost with different
settings for the readonly people. Additionally if there's issues with
that, we can redirect haproxy to point to somewhere else down the road.

Hopefully that works for everyone.

kevin