Re: Public facing space for Anaconda CI logs

On 06/22/2018 09:38 AM, Martin Kolman wrote:

> Yeah, that looks good:
> - lack of backup/mirroring should not be a problem (the results are more or less
> ephemeral anyway & we can easily back them up internally if needed)
> - upload speed should not be an issue for the PR test logs & we plan to publish daily logs
> from kickstart test runs, so even if there was a ~hour delay for uploding the logs it should not
> make much difference for once-a-day run.
>
> Using the existing gitanaconda group should be fine as well, thanks. :)
>
> BTW, how would you recommend to handle the automated log uploads to this space ?
>
> Is there some interface where we can set a SSH public key, so that the test runner
> can upload the logs there or something similar ?

Other groups (cockpit at least) have created a fas user. I'd suggest
something with 'bot' in the name like 'anaconda-bot'. Then login and set
it's ssh key and add it to the group.

> A related cron job running somewhere on our side would would SSH in regularly to cleanup
> the files to keep only the N remaining results.

Sounds good. You could also manage them on your side and rsync --delete,
but whatever works.

kevin