Re: IRC oncall

On 05/15/2018 10:13 AM, Peter Szabo wrote:

  do some
kind of intensive mentoring

I wonder what it would be like if there were an apprentice slot for each oncall shift?

For example, an apprentice is scheduled to be paged with the oncall sysadmin, then at the least can shadow the syasadmin, help with communication on IRC, do initial troubleshooting & monitoring with the apprentice auth/access level, etc.

Honestly sounds like fun to me, but I'm stupid like that.

- Karsten
--
Karsten Wade | Community Architect | @quaid
Red Hat Open Source and Standards (OSAS) : @redhatopen