Re: Bodhi 3.7.0-0.0.beta deployed to stg

On 05/09/2018 10:40 AM, Randy Barlow wrote:
>> * Include the missing tests in the summary about greenwave’s decision
>>   (#2273).

> This still doesn't work in staging because staging Greenwave doesn't
> show the same response as production Greenwave[1] - however, I think
> this will work in production as long as the newer Greenwave from staging
> is not deployed to production. I'm hoping I can figure this out with the
> Greenwave developers before they need to deploy - it may require a patch
> in Greenwave or a patch in Bodhi or both. In the meantime, I expect that
> this is working now.

Aaaaaaand it also doesn't work in production. I tested the Greenwave API
just yesterday and it did return the data that Bodhi looks for. Today
the exact same query omits the specific data that Bodhi looks for, which
means that Bodhi does *not* tell users which tests are missing.