Re: Bodhi 3.7.0-0.0.beta deployed to stg

On 04/27/2018 02:04 PM, Randy Barlow wrote:
> I just deployed a Bodhi 3.7.0 beta[0] build to stg[1].

I've found two release blocking bugs:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/2334
https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/2335

Pierre-Yves, I am unsure how to test (or if it is possible to test)
three of the changes:

* Include the missing tests in the summary about greenwave’s decision
  (#2273).

Though this summary string is getting set to the expected value, it
doesn't work in the JS:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/2335

* Show waivers about an update on its page for easier access to users
  and admins (#2277).

I've been struggling to find updates that have waivers in staging. This
is possibly due to staging Bodhi and WaiverDB not being synced from
production at the same time, but I also don't have a way in Bodhi to
tell which updates even have waivers. You had linked to an update that
had a waiver in the PR, but I don't see any mention of the waiver on its
page:

https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-ded3dc24e1

Is it broken?

* Properly call the WaiverDB API when waiving tests from the UI (#2272).

Staging Bodhi doesn't have a WaiverDB token, so I've been unable to test
this one:

https://pagure.io/fedora-infrastructure/issue/6891

If we give staging Bodhi a WaiverDB token, I can hopefully use it to
create a waiver, which would help me to test the previous one.

* Only ask greenwave about updates in active releases when asking their
  gating status (#2121).

This one I tested in stg with a time operation. It completed in 18
minutes. I did find a release blocking bug when testing this one that
was introduced by the fix in #2273:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/2334