Re: OpenShift, Greenwave, and WaiverDB

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 09:36:52PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 02:32:26PM -0400, Randy Barlow wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > There is some effort right now to make Bodhi gate updates based on
> > Greenwave. We would like to test Bodhi and Greenwave together in
> > staging and ultimately use it in production soon.
>
> We do have the staging instance of openshift, could it be leveraged for your
> tests ?

>From last night's discussion in IRC, it sounded like the agreement was
that:

(1) Ralph & co. will get a deployment template ready for our
OpenShift in staging;
(2) Ricky Elrod is working on similar for our Modernpaste (currently
in staging) to make that a first target for production;
(3) We were up until just recently waiting for a production wildcard
cert, but that is now in place AIUI from other list mail from Smooge

>From (2) and (3) it sounds like we can have something in production
Very Soon(tm), but this doesn't change the need to test things out in
staging before they go to production.  (And everyone gets that, and
can roll with it.)  Is there another wrinkle here I missed?