Re: Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Diego Roberto dos Santos

On 07/20/2017 03:08 PM, Diego R. Santos wrote:
> Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/diegorsantos/ <https://www.linkedin.com/in/diegorsantos/>
> Work: diesant@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:diesant@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Personal: kdiegorsantos@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:kdiegorsantos@xxxxxxxxx>
> FAS account: diegorsantos
>
> Hi,
>
> My name is Diego Roberto, I work at Amazon Web Service as a Cloud Support Engineer and want to write articles and contribute as much as I can.

Hi Diego,

I'm not an official member of the Infrastructure team but we're glad you're
interested. We also have a cloud special interest group [1] and an atomic working
group [2] that deal a lot with *cloud* like stuff that maybe could use your expertise.

What type of stuff are you interested in helping out with?

Dusty

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Cloud_SIG
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Atomic_WG