OpenShift, Greenwave, and WaiverDB

Hello!

There is some effort right now to make Bodhi gate updates based on
Greenwave. We would like to test Bodhi and Greenwave together in
staging and ultimately use it in production soon.

However, there is some question about how to deploy Greenwave and
WaiverDB in our infrastructure. The Greenwave/WaiverDB authors had been
planning to deploy them onto OpenShift, and have already done the work
to make them work that way. However it seems that we don't have a
production-ready OpenShift just yet. The question is: should the
Greenwave authors wait for an OpenShift to be deployed on our
infrastructure, or should they go ahead and plan for a "traditional"
deployment?

They would prefer to use OpenShift since they have already put the
effort into being compatible with it, but they would also like to know
as soon as possible if that isn't going to be a reality in time so they
can start the effort to write playbooks and set up VMs for a
traditional deployment. Thus, it would help them to know soon if they
will not be able to use OpenShift.

Thoughts?