Re: The Future of the Fedora Layered Image Build System's OpenShift Deployment

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 02:40:53PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Yeah, I don't mind. We choose to use RHOSCP for our openshift we setup
> in staging, so I don't see any problem with switching to use this for
> the FLIBS.

I know that as is now OSBS requires a special independent installation
of OpenShift. This is probably too much to hope for, but is there any
chance that OSBS has advanced such that future-FLIBS could just be a
tenant of that instance once it graduates from staging?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>