Re: The Future of the Fedora Layered Image Build System's OpenShift Deployment

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, I don't mind. We choose to use RHOSCP for our openshift we setup
> in staging, so I don't see any problem with switching to use this for
> the FLIBS.

+1 Thanks

> Probibly something to do after f26 is out the door tho.

Oh yeah, this is probably something I'll do well after f26 is out the
door and I'd start in stage either way. It was just something I was
thinking about and wanted to be sure to bring it up with enough lead
time that there could be a discussion thread about it if needed.

Thanks,
-AdamM