Re: Proposal: Infrastructure Apps documentation project

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 07:15:59PM +0100, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft wrote:

> >> I think pagure docs might be a better fit for this... we can then use
> >> the normal PR setup for changes, etc...
> >
> >I'm happy for you to use the best tool for you. The process I am
> >talking about is PR driven.
> >
> If possible, I would love to see the new documentation system used for this, in addition of the re-use of the tool chain and the documentation portal, some team may found the need for localization, and it would made this possible.

Well, the documentation we are talking about here are the internal procedures to
follow in the infrastructure. They aren't really meant to be user-facing, much
more a place for new comers to learn our procedures and for old-timers to find
back "how do we do that again?".
I do not think this documentation deserve being merged with the general
documentation about Fedora, this is something that is really specific to this
group and our setup.
For this reason, I also think translations shouldn't be a priority. I wouldn't
go against if someone wanted to translates these docs but I will also not
encourage it very strongly :)

Just my thoughts though :)

Pierre