Re: Proposal: Infrastructure Apps documentation project

Le 30 janvier 2017 20:12:45 UTC+01:00, "Brian (bex) Exelbierd" <bex@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>>> Wanna use the builder for the new budget infrastructure? It could
>>> also potentially host the docs.
>>
>> I think pagure docs might be a better fit for this... we can then use
>> the normal PR setup for changes, etc...
>
>I'm happy for you to use the best tool for you. The process I am
>talking about is PR driven.
>
>Regards,
>
>bex
If possible, I would love to see the new documentation system used for this, in addition of the re-use of the tool chain and the documentation portal, some team may found the need for localization, and it would made this possible.
--
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft