Re: Proposal: Infrastructure Apps documentation project

On 01/31/2017 01:15 PM, Jean-Baptiste Holcroft wrote:
> If possible, I would love to see the new documentation system used for this, in addition of the re-use of the tool chain and the documentation portal, some team may found the need for localization, and it would made this possible.

I'm inclined to use Sphinx for several reasons. It's the go-to
documentation tool for Python projects and so many people are already
familiar with it. Additionally, we already use it heavily throughout our
projects to document them.

Localization would be great, and is something a lot of our individual
project documentation lacks. Sphinx has extensive internalization[0]
support and we should use it. This would also be a good place to
document how we use it and how our other Sphinx projects can use it.

[0] http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/intl.html

--
Jeremy Cline
XMPP: jeremy@xxxxxxxxxx