Re: Mapping FAS groups to Pagure groups

On Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:59:24 +0200
Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
...snip...

So, I guess I missed this thread for some reason. ;(

> We could cook up some utility script to sync groups from FAS to
> pagure and let group admins use it as it pleases them.

I think this is the way to go along with a convention... like any group
named 'fas-something' will automatically sync the fas group something
to it. Then we just need to write the script once, it doesn't bother
any existing groups and folks who want fas groups can have them. :)

kevin