Mapping FAS groups to Pagure groups

Hiya,

So, since trac is about to well.. kick the bucket.. in a few months and
we're all looking to migrate to Pagure, I was wondering if there's a
possibility of mapping FAS groups to Pagure groups - just to make group
management easier? I'm administrating the free-media and join groups
wit relatively fewer members, but groups like packagers are much larger
I'd think and would benefit from this?

pingou said there was a config that could enable this already, but he
suggested this be discussed here on the list to see if it should be
turned on.

I do think there's an alternative, btw. Although, I haven't looked into
it's implementation yet: a script that uses the FAS and Pagure APIs to
sync group memberships - group admins can do this from time to time?
--
Thanks,
Regards,