New Bodhi beta - please test!

Hello!

I've deployed a new 2.1.9 beta release to staging[0], and the RPMs are
available in both the infrastructure testing repository[1] and a pre-
release copr that I maintain[2]. I couldn't have done it without
Patrick's incredible help, so thanks especially to him.

I would appreciate testing and feedback about this beta over the next
week. If I don't receive any release blocking feedback, I plan to
release this as 2.1.9 upstream next week. Once that is upstream, I plan
to release 2.1.9 into Rawhide and EPEL 7 as well. As for when to
release this to production, I'm happy to go with Release Engineering's
preferences.

Thanks, and happy testing!

[0] https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/
[1] https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/repo/testing/7Server/x86_6