Re: What if we want to retire something from fedorahosted?

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 02:05:56 -0400,
 "Justin W. Flory" <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For what it's worth, if it's between the project not being hosted any longer at all and migrating, I don't see any harm in migrating it over to Pagure, especially if it's an easy project to port. That way, the project is always there for someone to fork or look back on if it's ever needed in the future.

There really isn't any important change from the original upstream and Ogre has changed significantly since. The game was more a demo for Ogre than a good chess game. I was the only one who touched it, thinking I was going to have more time (and motivation - a new elder scrolls clone was starting that used Ogre, but the project failed) but ended up not. I am extremely unlikely to go back to it as I have lots of other projects to work on that are easier and provide more benefit.