Re: What if we want to retire something from fedorahosted?

On 09/08/2016 06:23 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Thu, 8 Sep 2016 03:06:07 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I never got much time to work on Ogrechess and I don't think that is
going to change. Very little was done on top of the original
upstream, so I don't think there is much point in keeping that
project around. So rather than migrate it to Pagure, I think it would
be better o retire it.

You can file a ticket and we can remove it now.

Or just wait and it will get retired with everything when we sunset the
service. Which ever you prefer.

kevin

For what it's worth, if it's between the project not being hosted any longer at all and migrating, I don't see any harm in migrating it over to Pagure, especially if it's an easy project to port. That way, the project is always there for someone to fork or look back on if it's ever needed in the future.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory