How to {edit,revoke,grant} badges

Hi all,

Today, I noticed there was a duplicate badge created for the kernel regression test badges.

Duplicate: https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/science-kernel-tester-vi

Correct: https://badges.fedoraproject.org/badge/mad-science-kernel-tester-vi

I've noticed in ansible.git/roles/badges/backend/files/, there are a series of scripts for editing badges, revoking them, granting them, etc. It's unclear to me about how to run or use these scripts. In the SOP, it lists them as being available in /usr/local/bin/, but it does not seem like they are stored there anymore.

https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/infra-docs.git/tree/badges.rst

My question is, how do you use these scripts correctly for editing or revoking badges (something you cannot do in Tahrir front-end) and is it possible to "edit" out a badge, or does that require manual database work?

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory