[release] pagure: 2.4

Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I cut a new release of pagure: 2.4
It had been a while since the last one and I felt we were at a right time for
this. There are more changes coming, some of which will be disruptive so I
wanted to cut a release before them.

Here is the corresponding changelog:

* Wed Aug 31 2016 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 2.4-1
- Update to 2.4
- - [Security] Avoid all html related mimetypes and force the download if any
  (CVE-2016-1000037) -- Fixed in 2.3.4 as well
- Redirect the URL to projects <foo>.git to <foo> (Abhishek Goswami)
- Allow creating projects with 40 chars length name on newer pagure instances
- Fix @<user> and #<id> when editing a comment (Eric Barbour)
- Display properly and nicely the ACLs of the API tokens (Lubomír Sedlář)
- Removing html5lib so bleach installation finds what version is best (Tiago M.
  Vieira)
- Remove the branchchooser from the repoheader (again) (Ryan Lerch)
- Fix hard-coded urls in the master template
- Made the interaction with the watch button clearer (Ryan Lerch)
- Introduce pagure-ci, a service allowing to integrate pagure with a jenkins
  instance (Farhaan Bukhsh and I)
- Accept Close{,s,d} in the same way as Merges and Fixes (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Avoid showing the 'New PR' button on the overview page is a PR already exists
  for this branch, in the main project or a fork (Vivek Anand)
- Fix presenting the readme file and display the readme in the tree page if
  there is one in the folder displayed (Ryan Lerch)
- Move the new issue button to be available on every page (AnjaliPardeshi)
- Fix pagure for when an user enters a comment containing #<id> where the id
  isn't found in the db
- Make the bootstrap URLs configurable (so that they don't necessarily point to
  the Fedora infra) (Farhaan Bukhsh)
- Fix how the web-hook server determine the project and its username
- Replace the login icon with plain text (Ryan Lerch)
- Fix layout in the doc (Farhaan Bukhsh)
- Improve the load_from_disk utility script
- Fix our mardown processor to avoid crashing on #<text> (where we expect #<id>)
- Fix the search for projects with a / in their names
- Fix adding a file to a ticket when running pagure with `local` auth
- Improve the grammar around the allowed prefix in our fake-namespaces (Jason
  Tibbitts)
- Implement scanning of attached files for viruses (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Document how to set-up multiple ssh keys per user (William Moreno Reyes)
- Add display_name and description to groups, and allow editing them
- Add the ability to run the post-receive hook after merging a PR in the UI
- Fix showing the group page even when user management is turned off (Vivek
  Anand)
- Make explicit what the separators for tags is (Farhaan Bukhsh)
- Include the word setting with icon (tenstormavi)
- Fix the requirements.txt file (Vivek Anand)
- Cleaned up the topbar a bit (Ryan Lerch)
- Fix location of bottom pagination links on user page (Ryan Lerch)
- Add user's project watch list in index page of the user (Vivek Anand)
- Fix showing the reporter when listing the closed issues (Vivek Anand)
- Fix accessing forks once the main repo has been deleted (Farhaan Bukhsh)

As you can see many changes from many people, thanks to everyone who helped and
worked hard to make this release.

This release has been pushed to staging and will not be pushed to prod before
next week.

Happy hacking,
Pierre