Fedora RelEng Automation

Hello all,
    I've been doing some work on the Fedora RelEng Automation[0][1]
lately and I've gotten to a point that I have some Ansible playbooks
that I'd like to test but I need to be able to run them somewhere in
the Fedora Infrastructure as they will need to be able to touch
various Release Engineering related systems (at least compose machines
to begin with).

I'd like advisement from the Infrastructure Team on how best to move
forward with this. I'm happy to do the leg work, I just need some
guidance to make sure I'm complying with Infra standards.

Thank you,
-AdamM

[0] - https://pagure.io/releng-automation
[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/ReleaseEngineeringAutomationWorkflowEngine