Re: track show svg for fedora design with this track plugin

On Thu, 18 Aug 2016 22:14:10 +0300
Catalin <catalinfest@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can we have this plugin https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/GraphvizPlugin ?
> for fedora design
> goal: will view the .svg file into track

Well, we would prefer to avoid this. We are hoping to sunset use of
fedorahosted/trac by next year, so adding more things on it doesn't
seem like a good idea.

Perhaps you could look at using a docs repo in a pagure instance?

It can use sphinx and I think that can do drawings...

kevin