Quick note regarding https in doc

Hi,

while searching for doc in the infra repo, I stumbled
on a few occurence of us using rpm -ivh on http, and this kind of stuff.

I fixed the docs to use https, but would like to remind
people about making sure they do not forget MitM risks,
and also ask to verify that I didn't commit something
wrong to the repo (as I also fixed a few urls while on it)

See
https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/infra-docs.git/commit/?id=60e763c87e6eed75445d55f20ddd569a4a0de771

Patrick and I also disagree on using DNS name in some part of the kickstart doc, so
if there is anything not working, please feel free to fix :)

--
Michael Scherer