Re: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'fedora', disabling.

On Fri, 27 May 2016 10:35:43 +0200
Adrian Reber <adrian@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wrote details about this in the above mentioned issue. I am not
> convinced it is a MirrorManager bug. It actually exactly did what it
> is supposed to do. The problem was that it had a newer checksum and
> date of a repomd.xml file which does not exist on disk anymore. It
> would be interesting to know if this newer repomd.xml file was at
> some point actually available on the filesystem. Which seems hard to
> find out.

Weird. I cannot think of a reason why it would have updated then
un-updated.

> Ah, I could have a look at the netapp snapshots. But I don't seem
> them. Are there netapps snapshots enable for
>
> ntap-phx2-c01-fedora01-nfs.storage.phx2.redhat.com:/fedora_ftp/fedora.redhat.com/pub
>
> Any way to look at older versions of that directory?

There are snapshots, but currently there's 7 of them one every 4 hours,
so thats only 28 hours ago. This happened longer than that right?

kevin