Re: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'fedora', disabling.

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 09:14:55AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2016 06:11:57 -0400 (EDT)
> Jun Aruga <jaruga@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got an error in mock building in my environment for fedora-rawhide
> > from today. Yesterday I could do mock building. My colleague also got
> > same error for another package's mock building today.
> >
> > Is anyone working in the system now?
>
> This seems to be a mirrormanager bug.
>
> ( https://github.com/fedora-infra/mirrormanager2/issues/96 )
>
> Basically it's supposed to each time rawhide updates add the new
> repomd.xml in and keep the previous 2 around for slow updating mirrors.
> However, we haven't had any rawhide composes that worked in the last 3
> days, so it rolled off the last known good repomd.xml leaving
> nothing. ;(

I wrote details about this in the above mentioned issue. I am not
convinced it is a MirrorManager bug. It actually exactly did what it is
supposed to do. The problem was that it had a newer checksum and date of
a repomd.xml file which does not exist on disk anymore. It would be
interesting to know if this newer repomd.xml file was at some point
actually available on the filesystem. Which seems hard to find out.

Ah, I could have a look at the netapp snapshots. But I don't seem them.
Are there netapps snapshots enable for

ntap-phx2-c01-fedora01-nfs.storage.phx2.redhat.com:/fedora_ftp/fedora.redhat.com/pub

Any way to look at older versions of that directory?

		Adrian