Re: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'fedora', disabling.

On Thu, 26 May 2016 06:11:57 -0400 (EDT)
Jun Aruga <jaruga@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got an error in mock building in my environment for fedora-rawhide
> from today. Yesterday I could do mock building. My colleague also got
> same error for another package's mock building today.
>
> Is anyone working in the system now?

This seems to be a mirrormanager bug.

( https://github.com/fedora-infra/mirrormanager2/issues/96 )

Basically it's supposed to each time rawhide updates add the new
repomd.xml in and keep the previous 2 around for slow updating mirrors.
However, we haven't had any rawhide composes that worked in the last 3
days, so it rolled off the last known good repomd.xml leaving
nothing. ;(

We have manually fixed it up for now... and will keep an eye on it.

Sorry for the trouble.

kevin