Re: Can not download repomd.xml for rawhide-source repo.

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 02:52:02AM -0400, Jun Aruga wrote:
> > > https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide-source&arch=x86_64,
> > > and downloaded "metalink" text file by my Firefox. Though several
> > > link sites were "not found 404" for the repomd.xml. I could find one
> > > available link site, that is the link of [3].
> >
> > So, like I mentioned above... rawhide hasnt been composing until late
> > yesterday. So, possibly all mirrors got marked out of date... I see
> > some synced now. Is this working for you now?
>
> Unfortunately, for this case [2], it is still not working now.
>
> $ dnf repoquery --enablerepo=rawhide-source --arch src --whatrequires 'rubygem(acts_as_list)'
> Fedora 23 - x86_64 - Updates                                             56 MB/s |  20 MB     00:00
> Error: Failed to synchronize cache for repo 'rawhide-source' from 'https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=rawhide-source&arch=x86_64': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried

Looking at the metalink it only lists a few mirrors which have an empty
source directory at the wrong location:

  development/rawhide/source/SRPMS/repodata

I am not 100% sure were data have been moved but I think it is now at:

  development/rawhide/Everything/source/tree/repodata

Somebody did some database changes for other parts of that move and
probably the rawhide-source repository still points at the old/wrong
location in MirrorManager.

		Adrian