Re: Support levels and RFR adjustments

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 17:38:52 -0400
"Paul W. Frields" <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 08, 2016 at 07:22:44PM -0500, David Shier wrote:
> > I think this is a good idea, maybe add a sub header similar to
> > 'technical project sites in this region' to differentiate between
> > something that is a more or less general community forum and the
> > ones where you've got development types that likely want more
> > focused conversation related to their projects.
>
> Reminder since snipped: The context is that I recommended we use
> *.fedoracommunity.org for projects outside regular support from the
> infrastructure team, but which are good to associate with Fedora
> overall, with COPR being an example.

Hum, I am not sure copr is a good example, but perhaps I
misunderstood. :) I was thinking this was additive with other stuff:

- fedoraproject.org -> fully supported

- fedorainfracloud.org -> lesser support
(right now, I would say copr is here, but moving to the first one)

- stg.fedoraproject.org -> even less

- fedoracommunity.org -> we don't run it, but it's associated.

So, here I would put things like:

bootstrap.fedoraproject.org
python3 porting page
etc

> What do we need to do to make this happen, if there are no objections?

I think:

* we need a writeup on the wiki and/or infra-docs with this setup.

* we need to put everything into one of the levels and get feedback

* adjust things like nagios or SOPs for the levels.

* announce it

* profit

kevin