Re: New group/project in Fedora Infra Cloud for Cloud SIG

On Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:15:56 +0530
Kushal Das <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have started bootstrapping a group of volunteers from the community
> who will help us to do manual testing of Fedora cloud images
> (including atomic). Right now I have only a limited number of people
> whom we will help so that they pick up the required skill set to
> understand the process/systems, and be able to help. This level of
> manual testing will be above the automatic tests autocloud[1] is
> doing. This is the same group of people who will also write (few
> already started) new tests for the Cloud SIG.
>
> Because bandwidth is an issue, we will require access to Fedora Infra
> Cloud (or something similar), where we can create (of course not the
> long running ones) instances or add new images to do the required
> testing.
>
> Please let me know what should be the next step for this.

So, we could make a new tenant for this I suppose. We also have a
cloud-sig one already I think.

This would just be: boot nightly image, run some tests/poke around,
terminate right?

Unfortunately managing people with access will be kind of a pain right
now, but there's some plans to perhaps get the cloud using openid so we
can just use fas groups. I'm not sure how far that is away, but can
inquire.

kevin