New group/project in Fedora Infra Cloud for Cloud SIG

Hi,

I have started bootstrapping a group of volunteers from the community
who will help us to do manual testing of Fedora cloud images (including
atomic). Right now I have only a limited number of people whom we will
help so that they pick up the required skill set to understand the
process/systems, and be able to help. This level of manual testing will
be above the automatic tests autocloud[1] is doing. This is the same
group of people who will also write (few already started) new tests for
the Cloud SIG.

Because bandwidth is an issue, we will require access to Fedora Infra
Cloud (or something similar), where we can create (of course not the
long running ones) instances or add new images to do the required
testing.

Please let me know what should be the next step for this.

[1] https://apps.fedoraproject.org/autocloud

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer