Meeting agenda item: Introduction Brendan Heisner

Hello! I am Brendan Heisner.

IRC handle: brensig
I live in the United States. timezone: EST.

I have several year's experience running fedora and a number of other distros at home. I have also worked on a semester-long class project where I had the pleasure of being the linux "admin". Nothing major though; I did a lot of compiling, set up a couple servers, configured the routing table, and wrote a few bash scripts. I can also program in C, and would like to gain experience with Python.

Much of infrastructure technology is simply really cool, and I would like to learn more about it. It will be great to work with a team that maintains the infrastructure for as good a project as Fedora. Also, this will be great experience, and I'd like a job some day. ;)

I would enjoy working in virtually any area with administration; I can also work in app development where needed. But for now, I will try to focus on mail infrastructure.

I can contribute about 4-5 hours an average week.

Regards,
Brendan Heisner