Re: Fedora Search Engine

In the meeting, someone brought up Apache Solr as a possible solution.
I've just started playing with it some and need to read the docs a bit
more, but there is a built in search that may fit our needs;

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Velocity+Search+UI

I have a pretty busy week, but will try to dig into it a little bit
more. However, if anyone else wants to run with it, please don't
hesitate.

-Zach