[release] pagure: 0.1.23

Hi everyone,

I have just cut a new release of pagure: 0.1.23

It's a pretty big release with a large number of bug fixes and few features.
Here is the changelog:

* Sun Aug 30 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou@xxxxxxxxxxxx> - 0.1.23
- Update to 0.1.23
- Return a 404 error if we can't find the doc repo asked
- Fix for #106 Allow setting the default branch of the git repo and in the UI
  (Ghost-script)
- Improve unit-tests suite
- Add a global boolean to disable entirely tickets on all projects of a pagure
  instance (with no way to re-set them per project)
- Do display uploading a tarball if it is not entirely configured
- Ensure we do not offer to reply by email if the milter is not set up
- Ensure there is no new line character on the msg-id and improve logging in the
  milter
- Add a configuration key to globally disable creating projects
- Add a configuration key to globally disable deleting projects
- Add the possibility to search projects/users
- Drop links to the individual commits in a remote pull-request
- Input that are cleaned via the noJS filter are safe to be displayed (avoid
  double HTML escaping)
- When writing the authorized_key file, encode the data in UTF-8
- Makes page title easier to find in multi-tab cases (dhrish20)
- Fix authorized_keys file creation (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Honor also symlinked README's in repo overview (Jan Pakorný)
- Fix the patch generation for remote PR
- Fix showing the comment's preview on the pull-request page
- Fix bug in checking if a PR can be merged

I am considering making the next release a 1.0 release, pagure has been running
quite smooth for some time now and it sounds like it's time to move along in the
versioning.

This is currently in stg and will reach prod probably tomorrow.

Happy hacking!
Pierre