Re: List membership

On Thu, 20 Aug 2015 08:50:35 +1000
Marco Grigull <mgrigull@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Check the message headers, most good mailing lists include list admin
> info:

Sadly, it's not that simple, because we are migrating from mailman2 to
3, and have a bunch of redirects and such in place to make it look all
like one thing.

You will need to go to:

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/infrastructure.lists.fedoraproject.org/

That is the mailman3 admin page. You should be able to login with your
fedoraproject.org account, then if you subscribed with a different
email address, go to 'my settings' and 'add email address'.

It should send you a thing to confirm at that email address, then both
of them are tied together and you can unsubscribe.

Or... if thats too much pain, just let me know and I can go into the
admin interface and manually unsubscribe you. ;)

kevin